We are looking for an enthusiast IT Tester to help us on ensuring the quality and testing of software developments made within projects or change requests related to Life insurance banking products.
BI / DWH Tester
Job Category – Development
- Participating in banking projects with the main goal to optimize the Life insurance products;
- Reviewing and analyzing application specifications;
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst to develop effective testing strategies and testing plans;
- Execution of test cases (manual or automatic) and analysis of results;
- Evaluation of development quality according to specifications;
- Creating logs to document test phases and defects;
- Reporting errors to development teams;
- Help solve errors;
- Provides guidance and technical support to company teams during the UAT phase;
- Configuring the test environment according to the written test plans, based on the functional documentation;
- Works with inter-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Has responsibilities regarding the administration of databases and applications that contain information on customers/participants provided by the Company.
- 3 years of work experience as a QA engineer or a similar role;
- Significant work history that demonstrates skills for project management and quality assurance methodology;
- Technical skills needed to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Has experience and is familiar with test management software (eg: HP Application Lifecycle Management, HP UFT, Selenium, Zephyr) and SQL;
- Critical thinking skills, analytical mind and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and regression testing are considered a plus;
- Certificates in the field (for example, ISTQB) are considered a plus;
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional written and Interpersonal skills: Team spirit, Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, Attention to detail and quality, Autonomous, Resistant to stress
Job categories: Development
Job Types: Full Time
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application
Technologies we use.
We help companies in creating a quality business intelligence structure, implemented by the book.
Bucharest, City Centre Regus, no. 17 C.A.Rosetti Street, 6 th floor, Romania