- Work closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes and needs;
- Participate in the defining, development and implementation of data warehouse and data mart’s databases and their content;
- Develop and maintain mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to the data warehouse/data marts;
- Design, Develop, Test, Optimize and Deploy ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures/packages to perform all ETL related functions;
- Plan and coordinate ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers;
- Provide support, maintenance, and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes;
- Set up and maintain design and development principles, standards, and guidelines for ETL Framework / DWH Architecture and way of working.
BI / DWH Developer Role
Job Category – Development
- Experience in designing, developing, tuning, debugging, and deploying Oracle stored procedures/packages, ETL flows;
- Knowledge of and experience in ETL, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts, principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures;
- Experience with ETL processes and practices in data warehousing and data mart environments;
- Experience with: PL/SQL, Oracle Database, any ETL tool;
- 2+ years of experience in ETL and database design, monitoring and tuning, profiling, and performance optimization;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the underlying architecture of Oracle Database, PL/SQL, DWH Solution
- ODI, APEX, COGNOS (nice to have);
- Ability to debug and solve complex problems, manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables, working with and within cross-functional Development, QA, Test, and Production Teams.
Job categories: Development
Job Types: Full Time
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application
Technologies we use.
We help companies in creating a quality business intelligence structure, implemented by the book.
Bucharest, City Centre Regus, no. 17 C.A.Rosetti Street, 6 th floor, Romania