- Work with analysts / business counterparties to understand and derive meaningful data relationships and translate them into appropriate data models;
- Guide analysts on model limitations and capabilities, business terms definition, conceptual data model, mapping the new sources to the data model;
- Create and maintain physical data model in Power Designer according to best practices and internal modelling and development standards in order to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy;
- Define and govern data modelling and design standards, best practices, and related development methodologies (standard column naming/data type/column order conventions, development practices, default values, historize typologies, technical/audit attributes treatment, surrogation methodology, stereotypes etc) to ensure consistency of data models;
- Optimize and update physical data model to integrate new data sources;
- Understand data flow between sources in order to design an optimal and performant data model;
- Make recommendations for standardization and proper data usage;
- Support testing phase in case issues are classified as having as root cause model definition;
- Organize data model workshops as onboarding of new team members.
Job Category – Development
- 3+ years experience in business & system analysis in DWH projects in the banking industry;
- Preferred 1 year prior experience as a data modeler in the baking industry;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Fluent in SQL;
- Worked previously with power designer or other data modeling tools;
- Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
- Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
- Are team players, energetic people with a desire to learn and progress.
Job categories: Development
Job Types: Full Time
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application
Technologies we use.
We help companies in creating a quality business intelligence structure, implemented by the book.
Bucharest, City Centre Regus, no. 17 C.A.Rosetti Street, 6 th floor, Romania