We are looking for more than just a Java Developer, we want a great colleague to be part of our story, so if you have the same vision and values, we want to meet you.
Job Category – Development
- Ensure your deliverables are in compliance with functional and non-functional specifications;
- Contribute in all phases, including bug fixing and production issues investigation;
- Provide documentation support in packaging deployment of releases;
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that implemented features are maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing;
- Assist in the elaboration of business requirements, development of user stories, provide development tasks effort estimations and participate in the elaboration of planning activities;
- Designing, developing and delivering components with high availability and efficiency for mission-critical systems;
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient, documented code.
- 3+ years experience of full stack software engineering/development;
- Proven hands-on experience and good knowledge of Java 8 (11) / J2EE / Spring/ Spring Boot / Hybernate/ SQL / Maven;
- Experience in designing and writing RESTful API’s and working experience with microservices architecture;
- Responsive User Interface design and development in Angular 8+: Develop Angular Modules, Components, Services and Directives with Typescript;
- Develop Angular templates that follow the design mock-ups and wireframes;
- Utilize Node modules built to run with Angular such as PrimeNg, Ng-Bootstrap;
- Experience with CSS processors and frameworks (e.g. Sass, Less, Bootstrap);
- Maintain a stable Angular-CLI build;
- Follow a regular third-party tools upgrade path;
- Experience with code reposytories like GitLab/ Github;
- Experience with message queues middleware like Kafka, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, etc;
- Experience and understanding of event driven architectures is nice to have;
- Experience with unit test frameworks (and clean code concepts);
- English advanced.
Job categories: Development
Job Types: Full Time
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application
Technologies we use.
We help companies in creating a quality business intelligence structure, implemented by the book.
Bucharest, City Centre Regus, no. 17 C.A.Rosetti Street, 6 th floor, Romania