- Drive transformational change to agile methodologies, addressing business value in requirements, development and testing;
- Teach scrum concepts to all members of the individual scrum teams by providing examples applied to the team’s specific activity;
- Guide teams to a culture of focus, improving the organization and delivery of their work;
- Escalate issues to expedite process correction and prioritization of the team strategies;
- Be a change agent for the team, in the transition to agile practices;
- Drive continuous improvement on the team to tailor best practices and standards to best meeting the team’s needs and enable them to succeed;
- Facilitates & coordinates Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Daily Stand-Ups, Show & Tells and Retrospectives;
- Create Sprint Burn-Down charts and manage team velocity.
Job Category – Development
- Understanding of enterprise data warehousing best practices, standards, key concepts and technologies;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good organization skills and the ability to work independently as well as with a team;
- Experience in the financial services (banking) industry is nice to have;
- Scrum Certification is nice to have;
- Fluent in English;
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum for data warehouse teams.
Job categories: Development
Job Types: Full Time
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application
Technologies we use.
We help companies in creating a quality business intelligence structure, implemented by the book.
Bucharest, City Centre Regus, no. 17 C.A.Rosetti Street, 6 th floor, Romania