- Design software solutions that address complex business requirements and supervise that implementations follow the designed solution;
- Address functional and non-functional requirements;
- Document high level and low-level design;
- Work with team leaders, and technical leaders during implementation to assure any difficulties are properly addressed and design is followed accordingly;
- Support evaluation and selection of delivery methods and development techniques and tools;
- Support DevOps team with pipeline design and approach;
- Identify risks and work closely with the PM to develop plans, in order to avoid/mitigate them;
- Act as a trusted advisor for the management team.
Job Category – Development
- Understanding client needs and translation into solution designs;
- Documenting solution alternatives;
- Documenting high level and low-level designs;
- Addressing non-functional requirements(minimum: application performance, scalability, security requirements);
- Managing and addressing stakeholder expectations;
- Guiding technical teams;
- Cloud (AWS/ Azure/ IBM/ GCP);
- Architecture modeling software (models, diagrams, requirements management, change tracing);
- Preferred technical and professional expertise;
- Certified IT architect;
- BCS advanced architecture certification.
Job categories: Development
Job Types: Full Time
Apply for this job
Use the form below to submit your job application
Technologies we use.
We help companies in creating a quality business intelligence structure, implemented by the book.
Bucharest, City Centre Regus, no. 17 C.A.Rosetti Street, 6 th floor, Romania